I am an inquisitive person; maybe that is why I majored in Journalism in college (don't do it kids!). I question just about everything and today it occurred to me, I may not be the only one. Here are a few on the top of my list:
- How I could have purchased thousands of bobby pins and hair ties in my life, but seem to only be able to find one or two at any given time.
- How people can smoke on a motorcycle. Hello, ash-eyes anyone?
- How Starbucks' baristas manage to misspell my name every time - it's ERIN!
- How without fail, white pants or shirt = stain before leaving the house.
- How I can be 34 and still have pimples.
- How anyone with a penis can possibly think its OK to cut a hamburger, order a fruity cocktail or wear glasses without lenses.
- How I can always - and I mean always - be hot!
- How people can go an entire day without using the F word.
- How anyone can possibly like reading to their kids.
- How I can still manage to quote Seinfeld at least once a day.
These are just a few - what do you question?
No comments:
Post a Comment